Business Development Manager Data Center Market (M/F) (location: Poland)
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The business development manager will be in charge to build, implement and develop Legrand Data Center Solutions in Poland. Candidate will be responsible to prepare and implement the strategy and realize the sales budget (turnover and profitability).
Product portfolio consists of different brands from Legrand group: Minkels, Raritan, Cablofil Legrand LCS3, which all together represent an total solution for the Data Center market.
The Minkels, Raritan and Cablofil brands have already a position in the Data Center market and therefore existing Business partners in Poland.
POSITION EXPECTATIONS AND DUTIES
• Understand the Data Center market & business in order to be able to propose a relevant strategy and action plan.
• Maintain and further develop existing partners and find new potential customers to build long-term relationships and to grow the business.
• Responsible for the sales targets, all brands with dedicated customers in the Data Center vertical following the Legrand DC go to market models. Proactively creating an early engagement, building customer value, specifying Legrand products, managing the bidders and then successfully closing the deal.
• Prepare and present monthly reviews to the general management: sales results and follow up of the strategic action plan and its evolution.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Master’s degree in Marketing/Sales/Engineering.
• Data Center certification will be considered as big advantage (CDCP, CDCD, etc.).
• Advanced knowledge of English.
• Demonstrable strong business skills in sales opening, closing and improving profitability.
• Customer orientation and negotiation skills.
• Demonstrable communication and presentation skills.
• Capacity to understand market needs in order to propose relevant strategies and business plan.
• Personality showing self-motivation, target oriented, seeking for opportunities and ambitious will be considered as big advantage.
If you are interested in this job offer, send your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org