Project Manager Critical Power Switzerland
Are you the Project Manager who enjoys managing various technical projects within Legrand Data Center Solutions Switzerland? Are you able to multi task, do you have experience with critical power and do you have focus on quality, time and costs? At Legrand Data Center Solutions we are looking for a Project Manager at our location in Switzerland.
As a Project Manager Critical Power you are responsible for executing profitable projects by focusing on quality, on time and cost efficiency. The main focus of the job is to manage current and future projects in critical Power and in datacenter industries in Switzerland.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Participating in project sessions i.e. project progress, submission and review.
• Leading project planning sessions.
• Coordinating staff and internal resources.
• Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
• Maintain good communication with the customer and supply chain.
• Ensuring projects meet deadlines.
• Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation.
• Designing risk mitigation, health and safety plan.
• Conducting project review and creating detailed reports for executive staff.
• Optimizing and improving processes and the overall approach where necessary.
• Managing large and diverse external teams.
• Qualified electrician, preferably knowledge of critical power and/or bachelor electrical engineering.
• Mastering of Prince 2.
• Professional development in project management with degree.
• High technical and construction understanding.
• A minimum of 5 years project management experience in the B-to-B market with proven results.
• Fluent in German and English (written and verbal).
• Knowledge of Italian is an advantage.
• Willing to travel 50% of the time.
• For this position it is preferable that you live in the Zurich region.
• Being involved in a fast growing and developing global industry.
• A dynamic job, where you will be working with people from all kind of cultures.
• Being part of a professional team and a stable company.
• Company car, phone and laptop.
• Salary is based on knowledge and experience.
• This is a full-time position
Send your CV and motivation by email to Patricia Voogd, Corporate Recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Markus Petermann, Business Unit Manager, Legrand Data Center Solutions. Tel: +41796436877/ e- mail: email@example.com